Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pharaoh Build Bad Reputation For The MetaQuotes

However, this is clear in the comments made on Money Forex scam case, for all at once believe and support the case. Besides, all comments are made in two days in sequence. One of the impressive comments there is that of Pharaoh where he wrote:

"Wow! Someone beat me to the helpful advice. Good job guys.
I'm not sure of MetaQuotes would really try to restrict sales to the worst brokers. I've read they have server side add-ins to help brokers cheat clients by manipulating slippage and requotes. Still, I guess it couldn't hurt to ask.
I can't condemn 100% of offshore brokers, but Craigmalm and Damir are right that you should be very careful with that sort of broker. A licensed, regulated broker can also rip you off, but it's less common."

As you know Pharaoh is the prisoner Robert Grespi that all the world call him the criminal as you see him always behind another name which is Pharaoh. I feel that he is a friad to show or to give his real name and I noticed that in many topics related to his contributions.

He is trying to build bad reputation for the MetaQuotes by saying that they have server side add-ins to help brokers cheat clients by manipulating slippage and requotes.

Read The Full Story Here

No comments: