Friday, June 20, 2008

andrew, australia - GFTForex prohibits news trading - ForexPeaceArmy

This company makes it clear that you cannot trade the news with them. Thats fine since I dont trade fundamental announcements. The problem I have is with their trading software. They have a facility called one click order that is to assist with traders who like to scalp the markets. I find that the software freezes continually to the point where it is unusable. The demo account works fine but real trading is a problem. Gft will tell you it is your computer, however I have a brand new computer with the latest specs, so I know it is their software.

The audacity for this company to lie about their software is incredible. I found some of the support staff to be rude and very defensive. The bottom line is this. Most forex brokers are in business to rob inexperienced traders that is how they make a living. Gft is no exception.

No comments: