Friday, June 20, 2008

Femi, UK -ALL i can say is stay away from GFTForex

ALL i can say is stay away from GFT. They have very sweet tongue Sales Reps but they are not what they say they are. GFT are the king of stop hunting. Long spikes appearing from no where and taking you out of your breakeven points or stop loss points. Have a look at the gbp/nok on the 5th of Dec 2007. At 06.45, the price spiked up about 800 pips. This did not happen on any other platform at the time. I was in a short position at the time and up over 200 pips but luckily not with this broker. I had closed my account a week earlier otherwise I would have been stopped out if I was still with GFT. I only had an account for a couple of weeks and about 3 or 4 times in this short period, GFT spiked up their price and I was taken out of my break even points. I was already in profit of over 100 pips on each occassion. Watch out for the persistent pressure from their sales reps. They polish their services in words but it’s a completely different ball game once you start trading with them. They will slip you massively especially at news times and if you use their Direct Deal ticket, you are definitely getting requoted a very bad price. The only good thing is withdrawal was within 48 hours.

No comments: