Friday, June 20, 2008

Rob Signals Are Just Blind Guesses

I was a member of kingforexsignals for a few months. Unfortunately those are the months when Rob was losing most of the time. Anyhow, Rob may be doing better now. I personally don’t like following someone’s signal blindly to trade forex. That is the same as having a money manager manage your money because with Rob, you buy and sell without knowing any reason behind them. So, instead of taking orders from Rob to do your trading, I suggest you find any famous money manager and let him handle your money so that you may have some free time to do things you want to do.

The trading style of Felix is somewhat different. He used to be a spike rider, probably still is. He would try to get on a trade based on news reactions, which seemed much more educational but too exotic for my style. So I eventually left the service after trying it for 3 months. If you are a total newcomer, you may try Felix’s service for a month or two to learn something. But from Rob’s service you may make more money but you won’t become a single bit better trader, you will only waste your time. Let Rob trade with your money instead. That may be a better choice.

If you are curious to know how Rob decides whether to buy or sell. Plainly speaking, I don’t know. No kingforex member knows. He claims that he has special bank connections so that he can see bids and offers in the interbank market. I don’t know if that’s true or not. But what I do know is that, Rob used to lose most of the time when I was a member, so he is no superman for sure. May be a good trader at best.

No comments: