Monday, September 15, 2008

Another Aspect Of Felix Scam


Stop Stop Stop

I think there are no ears to hear this word calling for help…

There are many web crimes and attacks spreading in a short time. With the spreading of web services and activities and the appearance of making business and trading online, the appearance of scammers and spammers come to be as the diffusion of viruses.

One of the most famous web scammers in the field of FOREX are those called as Forex Peace Army owned by Felix Homogratus, The well known to FPI.
Felix made many websites undergoing many services for Forex traders and it is supposed that no one knows about this fact.

One of his projects I found is Forex diamonds, http://www.forexdiamonds.com/, where I suffered my case. I knew this website from forums and decide to try it out perhaps it would be better as I heard. So, I signed up and start surfing there.

Then, I sent my money and there is no answer. Silence has haunted the place like a ghost. Then, I called their number and asked for speaking to the admin, whom is Felix! But all what I got with scorn and insult, nothing more, and my money …

I tried again and again but in vain, every time I try to ask for my rights and my money I was insulted and cursed. I have no one to bring me my money or my rights. So, I went throughout the web and tried to find out a solution but seem useless.

No comments: