Monday, September 15, 2008

Felix's Activities In The Market


I have found strange facts regarding Forex Peace Army and Felix's activities in the market. His activities are enlarged to have another website as a partner, which is King Forex Signals.
This website was working and I subscribed there to have my signals, and I transferred for them the money. At once I found my balance zero balance and there is no website!

When I press http://www.kingforexsignals.com/ it opens instead http://www.wpips.com/ and you can try it out.
Once I transferred my money I found all of these shits
Do you know?
I didn't believe this blog at first, but now I believe all these realties. I can't describe my feelings when I suddenly found my balance zero and couldn't contact the website too. I have nothing to say except that those people are more than scammers, and the word fraud is nothing beside them and their reality.

There must be a solution guys. After my case I decided never to put my money on something online, I can't trust anyone after what happened to me. There must be something done after all these calls for stopping those criminals.

No comments: